What does it mean to be local?
We're out to change the game of marketing videos, and this local ad is a testament to our artistic movement. The Gus Johnson Ford brand is rugged, honest, and local. We're proud of the story we were trusted to tell here in this 60 second spot for Gus. Beautiful sunrise shots of a Lariat F-150 rolling across the Palouse; Gus walking, and drive through iconic scenery in Spokane; cinematic, documentary scenes, and natural sounds, that showcase the personal essence of the Gus brand. Thanks to all the dope creatives that totally killed it and helped make this spot come to life!
Things that happened during this shoot:
- One rock chip (only) on a brand new F-150 Lariat
- One “shoot from the trunk of an Explorer” shot
- One “shoot from the bed of an F-150” shot
- 100+ miles “for the shot” on an F-150
- 100+ miles “for the shot” on an Explorer
- Drone shots in Felts Field air space for a shot of a sold out Avista Stadium w/ a FAA Licensed Pilot and a COA.
Director of Photography / Editor
First Assistant Camera
Sky Definition Photography
Second Unit Cinematographer